There's been an exciting update to our Studio platform: it's one small step for Certa…but one giant leap for procurement.
We’re bringing the future of lifecycle management to our customers today with Studio 2.0. And while there may not be a lot of low-gravity moonwalking with this giant leap, there will be a monumental shift in the way companies work together.
The supercharged platform enables procurement teams to rapidly onboard suppliers, optimize compliance, and manage risk. Studio 2.0 lets your company take control and remain agile by configuring business processes to manage third party relationships in a way that works with how you already do business—and without any additional coding needed to get those processes humming. With greater visibility than ever, dependencies are clear and timelines have the potential to be shortened significantly.
Here are the key features of Studio 2.0 that will help you create workflows yourself with the ease of simply dragging and dropping (and stuff that in five years will be expected in solutions like these—we’re just ahead of the curve here!):
- Configuring complex workflows—no coding required! Business users no longer need to rely on IT teams to build and make changes to their processes. With drag-and-drop features and the flexibility to customize every component across workflows, Certa Studio is both future-proof and business user friendly; a powerful combination for Procurement teams who are constantly having to evolve and adapt to global events.
- Viewing process dependencies to gain insight into where you can streamline further. Studio allows users to see which components have dependencies and where exactly they exist, both upstream and downstream. This 360 degree view makes it simple to identify where bottlenecks might occur and how to avoid them, as well as where automation and business rules may come in handy.
- Instantly deploying and testing changes for iterative optimization. Processes built in Certa Studio's process editor can be deployed in seconds with a single click—immediately see what you're creating in real-time. Plus, solutions can be deployed to the environment of your choice (e.g. staging, UAT, prod, etc.) whenever you're ready.
- Easy adding of integrations into your current work environment and tools. Certa Connect’s ecosystem of 100+ system and data integration allows businesses to validate third party information, connect to their tech stack/legacy systems, and enrich existing data. Plus, our open API architecture allows us to seamlessly integrate with any data source or system that you need.
- Using our growing library of best-practice modules to help you create your processes. These modules, in addition to Studio's drag-and-drop functionalities, will help Certa customers go-live with their solutions quicker and with more confidence.
Our platform has already been a cornerstone of many of the world’s top businesses, reducing cycle times by 78% or higher and allowing these pillars of the global community to evolve their business for the years ahead. With the future of procurement arriving early with Studio 2.0, that evolution will continue.
Quicker project timelines. Lower effort and resources needed to create customized processes that match your business. With 2.0, the supply chain disruptions of today will almost feel like they’re in the past.